ADVERTISEMENT

important 3 months

mr4bama

All American
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2017
coming up for bama in recruiting. quick thoughts of some main targets in the 2024 class
derion reid 6-8 sf bama is on his list but georgia will be hard to beat
jabil bethea 6-4 pg bama is in there with kansas holding a lead right now
kon knueppel 6-6 sg bama needs a good visit when he comes to t-town. hometown wisconsin will be hard to beat
cam scott 6-5 sg bama and auburn and a few more in the mix
asa newell 6-9 sf georgia might lead slightly but we are right there
liam mcneeley 6-8 sf indiana has a little lead. bama is in it
boogie fland 6-3 pg saint john will be hard to beat but he will visit bama
tre johnson 6-6 sg baylor leads but will visit bama
aiden sherrell 6-10 pf bama leads, just got to hold on
tyler betsey 6-7 sf i like bama`s chances
billy richardson 6-6 sf again i like bama`s chances
jase richarson 6-3 pg i think bama leads an impresstve list of schools
robert miller 6-9 pf i think he is ours to lose
amier ali 6-8 sf i think bama leads
chase mccarty 6-6 sf if there is room i think he is bama`s.
these next 3 months will decide a lot of young men`s future. coach oats has done a great job getting us in position for another great class. roll tide

Thanks from me too, Mr4bama. A few guys on here l'm going to look up right now. Lot of great info.

No doubt Oates is doing a great job recruiting and getting these guys on campus is big because Oates and Staff will do a great job.

I wish the Coaching Staff would take the Team every summer for a Week Long Practice Session to the Bahamas.
That would be killer for recruiting. What player wouldn’t want to commit knowing the team is going to practice in the Bahamas every year.

I wish the Coaching Staff would take the Team every summer for a Week Long Practice Session to the Bahamas.
That would be killer for recruiting. What player wouldn’t want to commit knowing the team is going to practice in the Bahamas every year.
Im thinking there is a NCAA rule that you can only go out of the country every 3 or 4 years. But that could be for tournaments etc..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT