ADVERTISEMENT

JD Davison Highlight

I thought he was going to dominate that HS dunk competition the other night. The other kid from Alabama had a crazy highlight reel too

Reactions: Sheerperfection
College coaches do an amazing job. When you look at what a garbage product AAU, g-league, and the NBA put on the court it is amazing that a college coach can get some of these guys to play within a system. 132-122 in the fourth quarter. I bet there isn't many defensive highlights.

Reactions: Sheerperfection
College coaches do an amazing job. When you look at what a garbage product AAU, g-league, and the NBA put on the court it is amazing that a college coach can get some of these guys to play within a system. 132-122 in the fourth quarter. I bet there isn't many defensive highlights.
This is an all star game put on by one of the best personal trainers in the country, and operator of Be-Elite basketball. On the other hand AAU gives these guys a chance to compete against other top players from all over the country. It also gives a lot of kids much needed exposure to college coaches during the offseason. You got to remember most of these AAU coaches do it strictly for the love of the game. For all your sponsored programs, the majority of these coaches spend a lot of there personal income to help these kids.

Reactions: Holt Ironman
I
I watched JD in person. His athleticism is on a different level. He flies up and down the court. He will have some absolutely electric dunks at Bama. He is also a very good distributor of the ball. Very unselfish kid. He didn’t score a lot the game I watched, but probably had 15 assists. He will be exciting to watch in Nate Oates offense.

In the second highlight where he throws it off the backboard to himself...what in the hell was #23 on the other team doing? Just stood there and watched the ball as JD threw it up. Didn't try to go after it or even attempt to block out.

Reactions: PlaidandParquet
In the second highlight where he throws it off the backboard to himself...what in the hell was #23 on the other team doing? Just stood there and watched the ball as JD threw it up. Didn't try to go after it or even attempt to block out.
They teach that now in camps and aau ball

Reactions: vegas man
What's he suppose to do try and stop him in an Allstar game. They are there to entertain the fans not get each other hurt?

To be an idiot trying to hurt people? No thanks.
These alleged All Star games are pointless like that espn summer Toure where those guys just ran up-and-down the court Play streetball. I think that was the name of it in some form streetball something.

These alleged All Star games are pointless like that espn summer Toure where those guys just ran up-and-down the court Play streetball. I think that was the name of it in some form streetball something.
You literally show your age more and more with every post. Why you watch college basketball and root for kids who go against everything you stand for is beyond me and shows that you’re a massive hypocrite.

You literally show your age more and more with every post. Why you watch college basketball and root for kids who go against everything you stand for is beyond me and shows that you’re a massive hypocrite.
Why dont you go the villanova or auburn board?

I see these all star type things and aau ball as rather pointless. My perogative. and my opinion is that if you are not playing and practicing to become a better player, you are wasting your time

Why dont you go the villanova or auburn board?

I see these all star type things and aau ball as rather pointless. My perogative. and my opinion is that if you are not playing and practicing to become a better player, you are wasting your time
Right, so you should hate every player on our roster and everyone incoming. So I say again, you sir are a massive hypocrite.

AND Another thing - I see kids in real HS games doing the same time thing, giving up on plays, etc

Say what you want but Laimbeer played with a competitive edge. Over the line at times, but I have some respect for a guy that will not run out of the way like kids do now

ADVERTISEMENT