ADVERTISEMENT

JD Davison win dunk contest at Iverson Classic

I’m glad he can dunk. He’s fun to watch dunk it. But my hopes are in him handling the ball, finishing when he can’t dunk and getting others open.
I am confident he will be good at all that, hopefully right away, but I am more concerned with his shooting from the outside. If he can have that quiver in his bag, the defense will be forced to play up on him, opening up his quickness to get into the lane and cause havoc.

I am confident he will be good at all that, hopefully right away, but I am more concerned with his shooting from the outside. If he can have that quiver in his bag, the defense will be forced to play up on him, opening up his quickness to get into the lane and cause havoc.
I think his outside shot is more then good enough. I follow him extensively on Instagram and he puts in a lot of hours in the gym. That’s all that kid does.

I’m glad he can dunk. He’s fun to watch dunk it. But my hopes are in him handling the ball, finishing when he can’t dunk and getting others open.
Watching him against all of the top talent In the country this weekend, he is top 5 good in this class. He guarded Chet a few times and gave him heck and there was nobody that could defend him one on one. Wasn’t even fair

ADVERTISEMENT