ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ JD Davison

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
Forgive me if I have already posted this, but 5 star guard and top 2021 prospect in Alabama makes his decision on Halloween next month. I’ve had several people message me and ask me about my thoughts on him and who I’ll ultimately predict him to pick.

I’ve been confident he would pick Alabama for a couple years now, but LSU, Auburn, Memphis, and now the G League have made the waters more murky for him. I was leaning Auburn a month or so ago when he announced he would make his decision in October, solely because I anticipated he would decide in the spring. Watching how talented this team is would’ve been icing on the cake and he would pick Alabama. Him saying he would decide early threw a wrench into things.

With all that being said, I do feel good about where Alabama stands with JD and the relationship he’s had with Pettway for all these years will ultimately pay off. Gun to my head right now, I would pick Alabama. Hopefully this answers a lot of your questions. It is a very tight race between Alabama and Auburn right now.

Forgive me if I have already posted this, but 5 star guard and top 2021 prospect in Alabama makes his decision on Halloween next month. I’ve had several people message me and ask me about my thoughts on him and who I’ll ultimately predict him to pick.

I’ve been confident he would pick Alabama for a couple years now, but LSU, Auburn, Memphis, and now the G League have made the waters more murky for him. I was leaning Auburn a month or so ago when he announced he would make his decision in October, solely because I anticipated he would decide in the spring. Watching how talented this team is would’ve been icing on the cake and he would pick Alabama. Him saying he would decide early threw a wrench into things.

With all that being said, I do feel good about where Alabama stands with JD and the relationship he’s had with Pettway for all these years will ultimately pay off. Gun to my head right now, I would pick Alabama. Hopefully this answers a lot of your questions. It is a very tight race between Alabama and Auburn right now.
harper have you seen him play? can he shoot outside? all highlights are dunks.

I wonder the same. I mean. his highlights show some 3's dropping but it's his highlight reel so of course it does. He didn't hesitate to step back and sink the game winning, buzzer beating deep 3 in the State Championship Game. Hopefully he has reason to be confident in his shot.

Reactions: bet9 and xcop
I wonder the same. I mean. his highlights show some 3's dropping but it's his highlight reel so of course it does. He didn't hesitate to step back and sink the game winning, buzzer beating deep 3 in the State Championship Game. Hopefully he has reason to be confident in his shot.
I’m not impressed by his highlights but I felt the same about Watford and he ended up being awesome...

Reactions: bet9 and pfaud001

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sweetlou10
The kid is the real thing, unfortunately he is a one and done if he comes to any school. I am not a basketball expert by any terms, but if he is not a lottery pick, I will never be able to judge one.

Reactions: bet9
Definitely a work in progress in that regard. It’s the main reason he wouldn’t be able to play the 2 guard. I want to say he shot around 31%? But typically he can just get by people with great speed and athleticism and finish at the rim. He will be a PG no doubt and that’s all he wants to play.

Th

Thanks for information and opinion

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT