ADVERTISEMENT

john goodman just reported

mr4bama

All American
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2017
that the ncaa has decided to give all basketball players a extra year of eligibility. i know some seniors will want to move on but with the class we got coming in say petty and jones want a chance to win a championship they could play and put in bruner.

that the ncaa has decided to give all basketball players a extra year of eligibility. i know some seniors will want to move on but with the class we got coming in say petty and jones want a chance to win a championship they could play and put in bruner.
langston wilson seems like a player that could really benefit from this rule.

Potentially huge news. It's conceivable that Herb improves his shot but decides another year of improvement shooting will turn into an NBA contract. Never know what could happen particuarly with injuries.

Reactions: bet9 and pfaud001
i am still waiting to hear if they are going to raise the 85 and 13 linits. if so by how much. some tuff dicision may have to be made in all sports

with all the economic short falls this year, many schools will not be able to carry all these extra scholarships even if the limits are raised

What do High School kids do? Repeat 12th grade? Lots of kids who would normally get a scholarship who will be hanging out on the corner. Not a good thing.

That’s not going to happen. I hate the NCAA like everyone else, but they’re going to make changes. And this is also an irrelevant conversation for the ‘21-‘22 season, because any current seniors who return next year don’t count against the 13 scholarship limit. So this doesn’t affect how many open scholarships coaches have to sign kids in the 2021 class.

That’s not going to happen. I hate the NCAA like everyone else, but they’re going to make changes. And this is also an irrelevant conversation for the ‘21-‘22 season, because any current seniors who return next year don’t count against the 13 scholarship limit. So this doesn’t affect how many open scholarships coaches have to sign kids in the 2021 class.
Have they said that they don’t count against limits? Have not seen that. Link please.

Reactions: xcop
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT