ADVERTISEMENT

Joshua Primo

How many were invited? Saw they were thinking of limiting it to 70 and wondered if that is the case?

Reactions: BoomsMD
I hate to lose him, but I do feel like we have enough players to still be dominant.

Reactions: bet9
In order to be drafted, it will have to be a team in the perfect situation. Primo is a First Round Draft choice in 2022 and a long shot this year. If a team can afford to wait, they take him this year and it is like having two first round picks next year. The Drafting team gets a steal and Primo gets a small pay check, in relative terms. If Primo waits he gets a very large paycheck next year. I could see one of the last ten teams to draft taking a runner on Primo. He needs to be assured of the position before he makes the decision, as it would be horrible for him not to be drafted, after opting out.

Joshu Primo has been invited to the NBA Combine. Not saying this is good or bad news in regards to him returning, but the fact he has been invited is pretty telling.
Thanks for the info Coach Harper,
We may get another year out of him by hoping he values top 10 money vs signing now for much less money.

Joshu Primo has been invited to the NBA Combine. Not saying this is good or bad news in regards to him returning, but the fact he has been invited is pretty telling.
I tried to warn everyone here that he would get a serious look from the people in the NBA. That said

giphy.gif

U are a g
In order to be drafted, it will have to be a team in the perfect situation. Primo is a First Round Draft choice in 2022 and a long shot this year. If a team can afford to wait, they take him this year and it is like having two first round picks next year. The Drafting team gets a steal and Primo gets a small pay check, in relative terms. If Primo waits he gets a very large paycheck next year. I could see one of the last ten teams to draft taking a runner on Primo. He needs to be assured of the position before he makes the decision, as it would be horrible for him not to be drafted, after opting ou

I think Primo was and would have been a solid support player, but I think that’s it. I don’t think we will miss anything production wise. Never fun to see players leave, but he disappeared most of last year.

I think Primo was and would have been a solid support player, but I think that’s it. I don’t think we will miss anything production wise. Never fun to see players leave, but he disappeared most of last year.
In a way I see your point because down the stretch he wasn't a huge cog in the wheel. However, I was expecting big things from him this year. That doesn't mean I think he'd be the biggest contributor on the team but so many other things a guy like him can bring all while having the occasional 20 point game.

Reactions: nelsontaylor555
He averaged 22 minutes and 8 points per game. Really think with his age another full year would do him good. I think we'll be fine either way though. Haven't had this problem in a long time trying to spread minutes to keep a number of good players happy. Primo had flashes of greatness and then would disappear for games at a time. Hope he gets good info and if he somehow will be a first rounder go get paid. Feel like he would be a huge part of a Crimson run next year if he comes back.

ADVERTISEMENT