ADVERTISEMENT

JQ

He’s settling back in again....finally. Covid or whatever his issue was set him back. We need him in the tournaments. Hopefully his best ball is coming over the next few weeks.
He’s started passing the ball a lot better and not forcing his shots. One stat I wasn’t aware of is that Alabama doesn’t have a top 15 scorer in the SEC, yet we are on top of the conference. Team ball!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think JQ is ready and back in the groove. Petty and Primo need to step it up offensively, and Herb needs to avoid the cheap fouls in the early parts of the game.
We will win the Arkansas game with defense, so the effort there is crucible.

I think JQ is ready and back in the groove. Petty and Primo need to step it up offensively, and Herb needs to avoid the cheap fouls in the early parts of the game.
We will win the Arkansas game with defense, so the effort there is crucible.
Primo simply needs to shoot. I’m sick of seeing him go 2-3 from three. If you’re a shooter like him you need to be shooting 10 threes a game. Same for petty.

Primo simply needs to shoot. I’m sick of seeing him go 2-3 from three. If you’re a shooter like him you need to be shooting 10 threes a game. Same for petty.
That’s where JQ comes in. Opposing teams have just quit helping off of our shooters, especially Petty and Primo. Somebody has to break things down and force some help. JQ is the only one that can really do that.

There are two things that are happening at almost the same time that will help get the offense back in rhythm. 1 is JQ getting his confidence up turning the corner on drives, and 2 would be Herb getting healthy and being able to make harder cuts with the ball as well. Add in Bruners return and we may see a well oiled machine again

Been screaming at the TV for Primo to shoot for weeks. Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Sweetlou10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT