ADVERTISEMENT

Jusaun Holt

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
6’6 SG of Roswell, GA Jusaun Holt will be making his decision on September 27th. He released a final 6 of Georgia, Wake Forest, Georgia, Miami, Xavier, Alabama, and Washington last month. This one will come down to Alabama and Xavier, with Xavier being the team getting the momentum for a while now. However, the past couple weeks Alabama has made up a lot of ground and could possibly hold a small lead. I will go out on a limb and say I would pick Alabama right now. He’s a top 120 player.

6’6 SG of Roswell, GA Jusaun Holt will be making his decision on September 27th. He released a final 6 of Georgia, Wake Forest, Georgia, Miami, Xavier, Alabama, and Washington last month. This one will come down to Alabama and Xavier, with Xavier being the team getting the momentum for a while now. However, the past couple weeks Alabama has made up a lot of ground and could possibly hold a small lead. I will go out on a limb and say I would pick Alabama right now. He’s a top 120 player.
just now seen you posted this. i think bama will pull this one out but it is close.

Looking forward to a commit Sunday. Anyone know about what time he will announce?

Reactions: tomg505
Today is the day for Holt. If he makes his pick today, I think it’s good news for Bama.
some think he postpones his decision and waites til spring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT