ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Obanor

Just saw where we aren’t actively recruiting him even though we made his top 4. What the heck? Maybe Shackelford is coming back?

Last edited:
Expect him to go to Arkansas and Shack likely to TTU. I have heard we have been in contact with Obanor but nothing major

Something tells me we must still have a shot at Cockburn (sp) or Shack having a change of mind.

Something tells me we must still have a shot at Cockburn (sp) or Shack having a change of mind.
i think we would have went after obanor hard if we did not need a guard so bad. rojas has already been in juco 2 years and at bama 2 years. how long does a coach have to be loyal to a player?

Bummer to hear we aren't going full force after Obanor. I know it was one game, but I was beyond impressed with what he did for Oral Roberts against Florida in the 1st round of March Madness. ORU plays the same style as Oats uses, and makes a lot of sense for Obanor to transfer his talents to that kind of system over what Arky or T Tech have. 6'8'', 225 pound player that averaged 19pts and 10 boards a game and put 28 on Florida in the ORU win over them.

Well Obanor cut his list to Ark and T Tech. Interested to see how Oats fills the spots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT