ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of surprised that

There is NO Bama in the initial top 25 basketball poll and even more surprising that there is only 2 SEC teams in it. (Kentucky #10 and Tennessee # 12.

I was actually happy , sometimes that can get into players heads and make them think they are better than everyone . We know how good we can be this season . The ranking will come later , being underestimated will hopefully fuel these players into wanting to play like a top 25 team .

The good news is we get to play the games. We get UK twice. Need to beat them here and along with all our home games. That would make a statement . I'm really excited about the upcoming tournament in Carolina.

#25 in the CoachesPoll today. Dang, it’s been a while, hope we play. Like we belong.

Yeah these guys got some big shoes to fill , expectations are fairly high with the talent we have . I’m just not hanging my hat on anything as I have had high expectations for previous teams we have had, and those didnt work out like I thought they would . I got trust in oatmeal though . Rmft!

Yeah these guys got some big shoes to fill , expectations are fairly high with the talent we have . I’m just not hanging my hat on anything as I have had high expectations for previous teams we have had, and those didnt work out like I thought they would . I got trust in oatmeal though . Rmft!
I would say just about all of us in this forum have been through the same expectations and letdowns. Hopefully Nate Oats get us through this. Welcome Crimson Bloodbath.

ADVERTISEMENT