ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Kool-Aid

He will be a very popular player on next years basketball team.

I hope he is on the team......
everything I read said we offered him to be able to play both sports.
whether he is good enough to make it or not, I bet he tries.

But if we signed kool-aid to a Bball scholarship, only to save a football scholarship, and then let him play for the football team, he then counts towards the football numbers too, right?

I have a feeling when Koolaide goes to his first practice he will see where he may stand in the pecking order.
Nate Oats is going to have a pack of sure enough good basketball players around him.

But if we signed kool-aid to a Bball scholarship, only to save a football scholarship, and then let him play for the football team, he then counts towards the football numbers too, right?
He is on a football scholy.

He is on a football scholy.
No I get that. But I thought any scholarshipped player for one sport had to count against the numbers in any other sport they competed in so teams couldn't stash players in other sports once their alloted scholarships were gone.

All I know is that baseball does the same thing. I remember a thread from Andrew Bone said it only would be a football scholarship and would not count against basketball.
He is a walk on.

you can not be on scholarship for anything else and play football

when they first came out with the limit on football, coach bryamt would have 25 or more baseball and basketball scholarships that were actually football players. they changed all the rules back then

Reactions: frazor
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT