ADVERTISEMENT

langston wilson

Holy shit i just watched some film of him. I'm used to getting Chris Hines transferring in. That ain't Langston. 6'9, decent handles, can shoot the 3 ball and oh yeah, he can fly. He is a sky walker. I don't want to be hyperbolic but he looks PERFECT for us. I highly encourage y'all to go to YouTube and watch a couple vids. Dude is a for real beast.

Just watched him on a couple of highlight video’s. This guy looks really quick and has good ball control.
Ican see why CNO is interested. He definitely has hops and gets to the rim with ease.
i know it would be a lot different in the SEC, but looks like he has the skills to be a player anywhere.
Thanks for the post mr4

Holy shit i just watched some film of him. I'm used to getting Chris Hines transferring in. That ain't Langston. 6'9, decent handles, can shoot the 3 ball and oh yeah, he can fly. He is a sky walker. I don't want to be hyperbolic but he looks PERFECT for us. I highly encourage y'all to go to YouTube and watch a couple vids. Dude is a for real beast.
I liked Hines

Reactions: xcop
You are not wrong; this guy would kill it for Oats. There is literally nothing he can't do offensively and he looks a legit 6’9.

You are not wrong; this guy would kill it for Oats. There is literally nothing he can't do offensively and he looks a legit 6’9.
Got that young AD frame. I suppose he's 6'9 but he could pass for 6'10 imo. They usually add an inch or two so i doubt his height is being undersold. I'll take 6'9. Not the rapper. His suddenness with his put back dunks got me. He's not going up soft for a lay in. Dude is throwing it down. Hope we see him catching lobs in Coleman for a couple of years.
EDIT and i'd be dumb not to mention his shooting ability. Couldn't believe he was knocking down 3's as consistently as he was on tape. Crazy man.

Got that young AD frame. I suppose he's 6'9 but he could pass for 6'10 imo. They usually add an inch or two so i doubt his height is being undersold. I'll take 6'9. Not the rapper. His suddenness with his put back dunks got me. He's not going up soft for a lay in. Dude is throwing it down. Hope we see him catching lobs in Coleman for a couple of years.
EDIT and i'd be dumb not to mention his shooting ability. Couldn't believe he was knocking down 3's as consistently as he was on tape. Crazy man.
Exactly, his shot looked effortless as well. Hope Oats can pull this kid in to add to the talent he has already brought in.

Reactions: bet9 and milso47
ADVERTISEMENT