ADVERTISEMENT

Larry the Cable Guy.....

StupidHuman

All American
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2011
Sonoran Desert
....just went on a multi tweet rant about the state of Nebraska football.

It seems Larry has Coach Riley on a short leash and maybe is already missing Pelini.

Remember when it was said we had offered Riley back a few coaches ago and was turned down?

Right or wrong, here are few of the tweets that are currently pouring out of Larry (for those of you that don't do the Twitter thing):

Larry The Cable Guy ‏@GitRDoneLarry 29m29 minutes ago

Is it wrong for me to be critical of our Nebraska game plan? I get I'm not a coach but any ice skating fan could tell play calling SUCKED!!

Larry The Cable Guy ‏@GitRDoneLarry 26m26 minutes ago

Like Pelini or not right now we'd be 4-1 or 5-0 and people would bitch cause he broke ten clipboards! I'll take busted clip boards over this

Larry The Cable Guy ‏@GitRDoneLarry 23m23 minutes ago

Anybody with even an incline of football sense knows yA don't throw footballs in swirling wind when yA got a runner picking up 10 yds a try!

Larry The Cable Guy ‏@GitRDoneLarry 17m17 minutes ago

Don't blame Tommie Armstrong either for throwing that pass to stop the clock. THAT PLAY SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN CALLED! Blaming Tommy! Ugh.

Larry The Cable Guy ‏@GitRDoneLarry 12m12 minutes ago

Beloved Huskers play football is it to much to ask this staff to at least act like they know what there doing! At least take some blame!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News