ADVERTISEMENT

Latrell Wrightsell Jr Commits to Alabama

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL

6’3 combo guard transfer from Cal St Fullerton has committed to Alabama.

17 ppg on 38% from 3 and is a guy that can really create his own shot, but is an elite spot up shooter. Also has a 22% assist rate so he can create for others as well.

What a couple days for Alabama.

Last edited by a moderator:

6’3 combo guard transfer from Cal St Fullerton has committed to Alabama.

17 ppg on 38% from 3 and is a guy that can really create his own shot, but is an elite spot up shooter. Also has a 22% assist rate so he can create for others as well.

What a couple days for Alabama.
Let’s get bediako, Q, and Sears back and make a run again !!

I like to pretend that these 3 transfers are just replacing Gurley, Miles, Bradley, and Welch.
That Griffen will be better than Burnett.
Bediako, Sears, and Quinerly all come back improved and the 4 freshman somehow collectively are equal to Miller and Clowney but I'd like to add a 3 pt shooting PF.
I wish Pringle would shoot 10k 3s a day. That'd be really cool.

I like to pretend that these 3 transfers are just replacing Gurley, Miles, Bradley, and Welch.
That Griffen will be better than Burnett.
Bediako, Sears, and Quinerly all come back improved and the 4 freshman somehow collectively are equal to Miller and Clowney but I'd like to add a 3 pt shooting PF.
I wish Pringle would shoot 10k 3s a day. That'd be really cool.
I think Pringle has to be the guy to replace Clowney and hope we find another front court player (freshman or transfer) to play his role. I think/hope you are right on improvement from the returners. Miller was an outlier. Nobody like him on the roster.

Reactions: bet9
I think Pringle has to be the guy to replace Clowney and hope we find another front court player (freshman or transfer) to play his role. I think/hope you are right on improvement from the returners. Miller was an outlier. Nobody like him on the roster.
Pringle is strictly a 5. He doesn't have the tools to replace Clowney. He'll be Chuck's backup again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT