ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ March Madness coming to BHam

giphy.gif

Reactions: frazor
2023 should be right around the time the dynasty gets rolling and Bama gets to stay close to home as a 2 seed rather than traveling to San Jose as a 9.
I watched Bruce Pearl coach TN the last time it was here. The BJCC is still an awful place to watch games, but at least it is close.

I watched Bruce Pearl coach TN the last time it was here. The BJCC is still an awful place to watch games, but at least it is close.
BJCC is undergoing a complete renovation. That’s one of the main reasons Birmingham was selected as a host site in 2023. Would love to see the SEC tournament return to Birmingham as well, even if it’s on a rotating basis.

Last edited:
BJCC is undergoing a complete renovation. That’s one of the main reasons Birmingham was selected as a host site in 2023. Would live to see the SEC tournament return Birmingham as well, even if it’s on a rotating basis.
I knew they were doing something. It's awesome that we will have that back in town.

Reactions: bet9 and Tyler W
BJCC is undergoing a complete renovation. That’s one of the main reasons Birmingham was selected as a host site in 2023. Would live to see the SEC tournament return to Birmingham as well, even if it’s on a rotating basis.

I think that's possible. The conference has shown a desire to move things around more to make everyone feel more connected (see Media Days and the basketball tournaments in recent years).

Personally, I think the men's tournament should stay in Nashville most years, but I do think it would be cool to rotate around maybe once every three years or so. Could be places like Birmingham, Atlanta, etc.

I think that's possible. The conference has shown a desire to move things around more to make everyone feel more connected (see Media Days and the basketball tournaments in recent years).

Personally, I think the men's tournament should stay in Nashville most years, but I do think it would be cool to rotate around maybe once every three years or so. Could be places like Birmingham, Atlanta, etc.
Yeah they need to stay in Nashville so me and all the other Nashville area bammers (there are a LOT) can see them play. But I guess we can allow y'all down in Birmingham and Atlanta to see them play in the SEC tourney every couple of years, haha ;)

Reactions: bet9
ADVERTISEMENT