ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Gottfried

Beginning to appear Mark and Prospt have similar traits in that Dishonesty eventually catches up with them.
Gosh, how many more chances to they get to continue coaching?

• Sad
Reactions: terp john and xcop
This isn't surprising with Mark.

There were a few stories going around of his time in T-Town but he was protected a bit by a next level sleaze next door in $tan$bury being over the top crazy with the $$ slinging and the football program (and AD in general) still chasing its own backside in a loop of insanity. Then there was Cliff Ellis at the barn and Brady in red stick. The SEC bball coaching ranks were a cesspool back then for sure so Mark was small time by comparison.

And this is beside his night putting at the CC.

This isn't surprising with Mark.

There were a few stories going around of his time in T-Town but he was protected a bit by a next level sleaze next door in $tan$bury being over the top crazy with the $$ slinging and the football program (and AD in general) still chasing its own backside in a loop of insanity. Then there was Cliff Ellis at the barn and Brady in red stick. The SEC bball coaching ranks were a cesspool back then for sure so Mark was small time by comparison.

And this is beside his night putting at the CC.
Thank God Auburn decided to clean up their mess and bring in a guy like
Bruce pearl

Care to elaborate? Never heard this one. I heard the Ronald Steele one though. At least I think it was Steele.
Hey! I just heard that he had some issues with his short game in Tuscaloosa! I'm just wondering if it's gotten any better!

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to elaborate? Never heard this one. I heard the Ronald Steele one though. At least I think it was Steele.
I think he got caught with a coed in the bushes at North River. There is also the rumor that he and Steele’s girl played some one-on-one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT