ADVERTISEMENT

Mohamed Wague Commits to Alabama

Is Oats done with the roster or is there more room?
Thanks for leaving Chuck! I wasn’t against you but we sure haven’t gotten worse.

If he can develop a point off his current roster he keep that last spot for recruiting. He has put together a staff with NBA experience which should be able to recruit & develop players better than the old staff. We may be able to get a top five class on a consistent bases. Even if we don’t win the SEC, but enter March as a top 15 seed I think Oats has pulled off a masters job of rebuilding his program. Who knows about JQ ,but the last I’ve heard he hasn’t officially committed to anyone.

If he can develop a point off his current roster he keep that last spot for recruiting. He has put together a staff with NBA experience which should be able to recruit & develop players better than the old staff. We may be able to get a top five class on a consistent bases. Even if we don’t win the SEC, but enter March as a top 15 seed I think Oats has pulled off a masters job of rebuilding his program. Who knows about JQ ,but the last I’ve heard he hasn’t officially committed to anyone.
If this staff is as highly thought of as it seems, no way we keep them around for long at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT