ADVERTISEMENT

Mohammed Wague Expected to Make Transfer Decision Tomorrow

Hey Harp I got a question for ya: I was reading about his stats and if accurate, they are underwhelming. Other than height, what will/does he bring to the table that we can use?
He’s a lot like Pringle. Bouncy, very athletic, can protect the rim, and elite lob threat and finisher at the rim. Just never got the opportunity at WVU. I think he has the potential to overtake Pringle considering he’s two inches taller

and if he stays here his 3rd year could be very good.
l agree with you, sir that he and Stevenson will need some time and development before they will be ready for SEC competition. l was very glad to get them both however because we are very thin without them in the front court as you already know of course.

Reactions: Codie B and xcop
l agree with you, sir that he and Stevenson will need some time and development before they will be ready for SEC competition. l was very glad to get them both however because we are very thin without them in the front court as you already know of course.
True. The issue is whether they stay long enough to develop into productive players. There is so much player turnover now, it rarely makes sense to try and develop a player(s) anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT