ADVERTISEMENT

Moved to Mugshots at 10:30/Meet at Caseys Sports Bar at 11:00 Saturday Before the Game.

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
What would you think about those that can, meet at Caseys Sports Bar at 11:00 Saturday, for a few minutes before the game. They open at 11:00. I'm coming from Montgomery and have to pick up my son first, but I am all for meeting posters and knocking down a beer. If Milso would come, I would even pay for his Jim Beam. (limit 3). Milso likes his Jim Beam.

Post if you are game.

I finally am getting to go to the Gonzaga game with my son. My wife has graciously agreed to babysit the Grandson,

I see the game is a sale out. Do we have a group that wants to meet before the game?

Last edited:
I finally am getting to go to the Gonzaga game with my son. My wife has graciously agreed to babysit the Grandson,

I see the game is a sale out. Do we have a group that wants to meet before the game?
I would but I have my son and 4 of his buddies going.

I am definitely in on meeting before the game, my son is in town from Nashville and will be with me. I know that Casey’s Sports Bar is right by the BJCC and it opens at 11:00 so we could shake a few hands, grab a bite, drink a beer or two and walk across the street and be there 15 before the tip. Let’s see if anyone else is going and go from there.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Reactions: lainey2020
I am definitely in on meeting before the game, my son is in town from Nashville and will be with me. I know that Casey’s Sports Bar is right by the BJCC and it opens at 11:00 so we could shake a few hands, grab a bite, drink a beer or two and walk across the street and be there 15 before the tip. Let’s see if anyone else is going and go from there.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
Tony and Kelly said they could be there early, but would have to leave by 11:30 or earlier. If you are game, I will post it on both boards,

Tony and Kelly said they could be there early, but would have to leave by 11:30 or earlier. If you are game, I will post it on both boards,
Absolutely, sounds great, let’s do it. Looking forward to it.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Going to the game with some buddies. I’ll see if I can talk them into getting out there earlier. Has anyone ever watched a game at the bjcc before? If so how is it?

Going to the game with some buddies. I’ll see if I can talk them into getting out there earlier. Has anyone ever watched a game at the bjcc before? If so how is it?
I am not sure if/what type renovations have been made thru the years, but I use to go and watch UAB play their games there if Bama was not playing that day/night years ago and always thought it was a nice venue.

They were actual my second favorite team until Gene Bartow took that cheap shot at coach Bryant and The University of Alabama. Bartow later apologized, but it was too late, the damage was done and thousands like myself turned on the UAB Coach/program.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

FYI Google says that caseys is closed right now
Yes, at 9:40 am they would be closed. They open at 11:00 am. I may be late, as I am driving from a Montgomery and my wife has graciously agreed to babysit my 8 month old grandson. In other words she told my son he was going to the game and told my Daughter-in-law that she could go shopping.

Message from Budog: I just got off of the phone with Mugshots Bar and Grill which is located at 2311 Richard Arrington Jr Boulevard N #100. 35203 (looks like a 3-5 minute walk to arena) and it looks to be a better option anyway. They open on Saturday’s at 10:30 so maybe that would give Tony and James 15-20 minutes to stop by. What you think?

For those that want we can meet there at 10:30. I will probably be late.

I am not sure if/what type renovations have been made thru the years, but I use to go and watch UAB play their games there if Bama was not playing that day/night years ago and always thought it was a nice venue.

They were actual my second favorite team until Gene Bartow took that cheap shot at coach Bryant and The University of Alabama. Bartow later apologized, but it was too late, the damage was done and thousands like myself turned on the UAB Coach/program.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
l don't think that Wimp has forgiven Bartow to this day.

Reactions: budog

ROLL TIDE!!!!
I used to go to UAB game's all the time but their fan base evolved into whiney liberal dorks that blame UA for everything that doesn't go right for them. Then the "UAT" garbage they started in 93 tore it. Screw em.

Reactions: rsaxoniii

ROLL TIDE!!!!
Me too. I believe Bartow let his ego get away.

Reactions: budog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT