ADVERTISEMENT

my thoughts which means nothing...

Crimson Juice

All State
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2021
first off, i really believe based off last nights performance, Texas is a top 4 team easily and a more legit of a team we will see all year.
key ingredients, best offensive mind on full display with a solid o line, sharp hot qb, allstar receiver ad mitchell and that worthy , oh yeah an offensive mind that constantly is putting them in winning positions and us in negative positions.... then i seen their defense with a ton of depth compliment the offense and hold steady .

for us, i seen a defensive secondary playing way more physical and aggressive in all parts of the game, arnold looked great couple penalties but one was needed to save td. but still, made alot of plays, malachi looked great, downs flew all over the field to be a true fresh. alot of bright spots. trez and lawson also looked quick and physical. dline maybe and edge could of maybe did a little more but at the same time, your dealing with a offensive gameplan that is steadily putting you at a disadvantage. ball coming out quick and routes and matchups that are getting them open. but sark is gonna be that guy, we had it when he was here, it is what it is.

our kicker and punting unit, top flight. awesome

receivers was scrappy and pluckin the ball all night, sight to see and refreshing. i feel rbs, was looking to bounce and dance to much, maybe seen something i missed, but overall kind of not impressed much, oline was moving them and making holes, i felt they didnt press the holes right in some of the replays. and haynes is prolly best back and never got in.

WORST PART, SABAN allowed this at QB to bury us in a game we could of easily recovered AFTER he made those 2 horrendous throws before. then he comes out trying to throw bombs and make it all up in one motion, all of that mentality is not showing maturity or staying focused, that showed panic and desperation. and yet we allow this to continue. im sorry but i just cant comprehend that, there is nothing wrong at half time saying son we need to work on some things, we going to see if so and so can bring the team back to a victory . dont understand how you allow that to continue, there was glaring red flags.

Reactions: BamaTank
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.