ADVERTISEMENT

Nate Oats ... Current and the Future

BAMAPG

All American
Jan 11, 2004
I was cautiously optimistic when CNO was hired because so many had come in and talked the talk but failed.
He came in talking about 3 pointers and not much else. This year our game was based on defense but the headlines were the 3 point shooting and aggressive offense which is attracting recruits to Bama. If we can get the arena under construction now, not keep delaying, he can get the program off and running. If he gets the support from the FANS and the Administration he can turn us into a top 20 team year in and year out .... if one fails he will be off to a school who will give him what he needs to WIN ... kinda like a guy who left MSU for greener pastures in football.

Very encouraging we now have FANS who are coming out and saying awful coaching game, so glad last game for Petty and Jones, chokers etc... fans showing some passion even if ............. well hell they go after CNS when we don't pick up a first down and threated a player who misses a FG.

Passion rarely shows a person intelligence level ...

Great post!

I agree with you 100%. Especially about posters on this board. I watched that game and never did I think it was bad coaching. UCLA was making tough shots against a really good defense and for whatever reason we stunk at the free throw line. I am very proud of the job Coach Oats did this year and hopefully the administration will do everything they can to give him the resources he needs to keep Alabama basketball relevant every year. This was fun! After a great football season was over we actually had something to enjoy! Roll Tide!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT