ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft Wednesday Night- Anyone else get excited for this?

kansas77

All American
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2017
I will only watch my Bulls on TV as pro sport's move to Wokeness precludes me from viewing the entire league as I normally would. But I've been reading the articles, watching the scouting videos, and spending a piece of every day since last year's draft getting prepped for this one. I'll be damn if BLM is gonna take this from me too. Who are your teams? How do your like your roster? What do you need and who would you take and at what number? Trades? I got Kira at highest #8 to NYK. As low as #13 to N.O. Believe it or not I see the Bulls as a possible 7 or 8 seed in the East with '21 being the year (hopefully) the giant improvement comes. We can sign 2 max deals in next offseason and we have nice, young talent but I think our starting five started 8 games together? Injuries have really hurt the Bulls. But they flat out need more talent too. Wednesday can set the chart for the next decade. NOTE: I was not a Bulls fan in the MJ era, tho I loved watching. I became a "Baby Bulls" fan in '05. I'm no frontrunner. I've invested too much time and emotion into this squad's construction. I'm the most anti social justice dude on earth (I would debate what the phrase actually means linguistically, not that I'm anti human rights), but I'm watching the Bulls.

I will only watch my Bulls on TV as pro sport's move to Wokeness precludes me from viewing the entire league as I normally would. But I've been reading the articles, watching the scouting videos, and spending a piece of every day since last year's draft getting prepped for this one. I'll be damn if BLM is gonna take this from me too. Who are your teams? How do your like your roster? What do you need and who would you take and at what number? Trades? I got Kira at highest #8 to NYK. As low as #13 to N.O. Believe it or not I see the Bulls as a possible 7 or 8 seed in the East with '21 being the year (hopefully) the giant improvement comes. We can sign 2 max deals in next offseason and we have nice, young talent but I think our starting five started 8 games together? Injuries have really hurt the Bulls. But they flat out need more talent too. Wednesday can set the chart for the next decade. NOTE: I was not a Bulls fan in the MJ era, tho I loved watching. I became a "Baby Bulls" fan in '05. I'm no frontrunner. I've invested too much time and emotion into this squad's construction. I'm the most anti social justice dude on earth (I would debate what the phrase actually means linguistically, not that I'm anti human rights), but I'm watching the Bulls.
I’m with you I’m a big Portland fan just wish we would make a defensive move. Bulls have a bright future though.

I always liked the Rockets because of Horry getting drafted there. I have been watching more of Cleveland with Sexton being there. I used to love the NBA in the 90’s with all the Bama players. Maybe that starts happening again.

Reactions: kansas77
i would love to get excited except my Pacers will not get out of mediocreville! Theyve been stuck their for 20 years! We cant close the deal on a top flight free agent, dont have a great roster, and from the looks of it only have 1 late second round pick!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Looks like ill be getting excited for the after draft free agent flurry!😂🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Reactions: kansas77
NBA? What's that?

Excited to see where Kira lands this year then Petty, Herb and possibly Bruner or. a one and done next year.

i would love to get excited except my Pacers will not get out of mediocreville! Theyve been stuck their for 20 years! We cant close the deal on a top flight free agent, dont have a great roster, and from the looks of it only have 1 late second round pick!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Looks like ill be getting excited for the after draft free agent flurry!😂🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I've seen some rumored Lavine/Oladipo trade packages but I can't see it. I know what it's like to watch your team struggle for years lol. Indiana has been much better than us at least. Since we fired the old coach and management I feel like getting better is realistic now. Pacers only having that late 2nd rd pick....that kinda kills draft night tho the 2nd rd is FULL of guys who will play in the league.

Reactions: jmillerbama
I’m with you I’m a big Portland fan just wish we would make a defensive move. Bulls have a bright future though.
We probably have a few more young, quality pieces than most might think. However, it hasn't translated to wins but a lot of that is due to the starting five for Chicago only playing like 10 games together. Injuries destroyed any chance we had at making a run at the 8th seed. Portland is tough man it just sucks the stupid Lakers and the West is just so strong. Like several members of the Blazers but I have strong disdain for the City of Portland lol the bunch of whacked out lefties.

Don't give a F---k about the League of Protesters,
let the Bastards play in China
I agree man. The state of pro sports sickens me. I gave up NFL. But I'm guilty of watching my Dodgers win the World Series and I'll watch the Draft tonight. I'm very concerned with what's going on in our country. Very concerned. I've done plenty of things to try and do my part to fight this trend towards lawlessness and leftism. I hate the constant cucking I see everywhere. I'm also very aware of the "Chinese Century" plan we're watching unfold aided by top Democrats no less. I pride myself on trying to not be a hypocrite. I'm going to watch the Bulls when they're on TV, but hopefully that's my greatest sin.

Reactions: foolbiglittle
ADVERTISEMENT