ADVERTISEMENT

New banners

JMusso72

All American
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2023
I live is NW Alabama. I may or may not make a game this year. I would like to see the new banners that will hang in Coleman arena this year of the new SEC title, and the most wins in any season. Can someone put pictures up of these new banners.

Reactions: bet9
It was a remarkable year. It started out as a rebuilding year with many new faces. A young team that would need a year to mature. But, the chemistry came together with winning against North Carolina in 4 overtime’s. Then beating Houston at home. Beating Auburn down 16 points late in the game. The most wins up until this season was 28 wins. We busted that with something like 31wins. Went into the March tournament as the top seeded team!
The whole program had to be completely rebuilt after this remarkable season. It is a testament to Nate Oats building back to what we have going into this season. I believe he has the full support of the committee. I believe Oat knows that the committee wants to build the program with a new arena. I think he is fully aware of risk in taking on this enormous debt. But, he also knows that we are building a big fan base that can support this debt in the very near future.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT