ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ New basketball message board!

kyle h

All American
Staff
Feb 3, 2005
What's good fam!

As we continue to grow as a company, we wanted to add a basketball only message board where you can talk basketball news and basketball recruiting without the basketball news getting push to the bottom of the board because of the football volume.

Here is the link

Click forums at the top of this page and look for Inside Coleman Coliseum

Enjoy!

thank you...get that garbage out of football section

about damn time!

giphy.gif

What's good fam!

As we continue to grow as a company, we wanted to add a basketball only message board where you can talk basketball news and basketball recruiting without the basketball news getting push to the bottom of the board because of the football volume.

Here is the link

Enjoy!
This is cool! Although I’ve always thought the basketball threads have held up pretty well. Seems to drive the FOGs crazy, as evidenced here... but I don’t mind that.

First you kick Bone of the Board and now you get rid of Harper. What is next, a tiddly winx board?

First you kick Bone of the Board and now you get rid of Harper. What is next, a tiddly winx board?

No one kicked Bone anywhere. He deserved his own recruiting kingdom without anything getting in the way of that.

When sites grow like ours we grow. See this as a positive that we are growing. A negative would mean we are cutting staff and eliminating features, etc.

No one kicked Bone anywhere. He deserved his own recruiting kingdom without anything getting in the way of that.

When sites grow like ours we grow. See this as a positive that we are growing. A negative would mean we are cutting staff and eliminating features, etc.
I would like to live in a prosperous recruiting kingdom

Reactions: Tyler W and bet9
What's good fam!

Here is the link

Enjoy!
It does NOT show up on my Forums drop down menu?????

What's good fam!

Here is the link

Enjoy!
I really don't like all these different boards for different aspects of Bama sports. Too easy to miss stuff that you want to know.

Can you create an ALL SPORTS BOARD that automatically posts things from the other boards on this site - Recruiting, Basketball, Football, etc.? I was a member of a board once that did that so I know it can be done. It worked out great especially for those of us who love ALL THINGS Bama, not just football.

not sure what a bandwagon sidewalk fan is but count me in

this is the Talk of Champions forum...'nuff said hoopers

You’d think a champion could whistle on past the basketball threads and not read them if they don’t like them. But no. Always gotta get in there and comment. Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

You’d think a champion could whistle on past the basketball threads and not read them if they don’t like them. But no. Always gotta get in there and comment. Stupid is as stupid does I guess.
funny you got your own little corner of the forum now to talk bama hoops and you're still pushing up the "get the funk out of here" thread while I haven't even clicked on the new link? champions-level stuff right there tojo moto!

giphy.gif

What a hypocrite, this is the same guy that posts about golf all the time.
Nuff said hyppie

Reactions: bet9
Glad to have a forum just for the round ball haha. Tired of the FOGs mixing in.

funny you got your own little corner of the forum now to talk bama hoops and you're still pushing up the "get the funk out of here" thread while I haven't even clicked on the new link? champions-level stuff right there tojo moto!

giphy.gif
I’ll never be as champion as the people that click and then post in threads they claim not to like just to whine about the thread they didn’t have to click on. You are the champion, sport. Or a butthole. Maybe both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT