ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ No. 14 Alabama basketball vs. South Alabama

Alabama is riding a 14-2 run and leads South Alabama 59-51. South Alabama has four turnovers in the last four minutes.

Does Shack really have a future in the NBA? Seems everytime he puts it on the floor, he just doesn’t have the speed to beat the guy off the dribble.
IMO no. If he were an NBA guard he'd be in the NBA today instead of an upperclassman on this team. Going to be hard for him to have a better season than what he had last year.

Nice run here. Miles kid is fun to watch. Just a likable guy that plays hard. Bediako has played well and we are hitting some shots. Keep it going!!

Reactions: Codie B and frazor
Have not been able to listen or watch. Tchikou played any???

They were holding shacks jersey as he was driving. Come on!!!
Maybe that’s the problem bc he can’t beat any of them off the dribble. We have JQ and JD and even Ellis. Shack needs to be catching and shooting 3’s more than anything else.

Great win tonight! Lots of turnovers, not great rebounding and missed a lot of shots, but won. Was going to say hit some key free throws at the end, but Mikes blew that at the end. Haha! Roll Tide!

South Alabama looked long and athletic. Seemed like they just beat us on the boards with quickness and athleticism more so than just big guys. Heck we played 2 bigs for awhile but it didn’t seem to matter. Maybe I’m wrong but it seemed like we played a bigger lineup and they had a smaller one in terms of guards and bigs. And Manning Jr was the best player on the court tonight and that didn’t hurt either.

Reactions: frazor
Sloppy game but we won. I think they do well in their league this year. Need more from Gurley and JQ if we are going to make a run this year. Bediako has been a pleasant surprise though.

I hope South has a good year being that I live right down the street. They have 8 transfer guys from the SEC.

Reactions: bet9
Mental funk, lethargic, definitely not playing their game.

I remember a game my senior year [1968] where I played like Bama was playing last night. No matter what I did, I just couldn't get rid of the mental funk.

We scored, I was heading downcourt on defense and the ball got kicked toward me, so I picked the ball up, throw to refs - but over his head maybe 3-feet, hits the end wall and comes right back to me. So, I throw it back to ref a little more careful, but I hit the backboard this time and here comes the ball toward me again.

Ref blows his whistle, points at me and hollers "DON'T TOUCH THE BALL!"

Reactions: rsaxoniii
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT