ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Note on Caleb Cunningham

Jack Knowlton

All American
Staff
Oct 10, 2023
Alabama WR commit Caleb Cunningham will visit Auburn this weekend. Cunningham has strongly maintained his commitment to the Crimson Tide but has remained open to visiting other schools and maintaining relationships with other coaches who have recruited him.

“I still have relationships with other coaches,” Cunningham said. “God blessed me to be in this position, why not take other visits and enjoy it? I think it’s good to enjoy it and keep the relationship with coaches because they can still be with you in the future. I’m just blessed to be in this position to be recruited and be able to take visits. I love watching football. I definitely know where home is. I’m still locked in. I still have relationships with other coaches, I can't lie. One thing about me, I’m real genuine. I still got great relationships with other coaches but I’m still highly committed for sure."

Cunningham also visited Alabama for the South Florida game and will be back for Georgia next week. As of now I'm still confident he'll be a part of the Crimson Tide's class. Alabama has done well here despite other teams continuing to push and Cunningham, like most recruits, has an excellent relationship with JaMarcus Shephard.

Recent interview with Cunningham here: https://alabama.rivals.com/news/alabama-wr-commit-recaps-gameday-visit-talks-commitment-status

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.