ADVERTISEMENT

Official Preseason Alabama Basketball Preseason Thread

I haven't since Quinerly play one minute of meaningful basketball, so I have no opinion on him. From what we've seen from one year of Shaq I'd say he's a 4 year guy with potential to be early entry if he makes significant improvement from year to year.

Reactions: Louisburroughs
I haven't since Quinerly play one minute of meaningful basketball, so I have no opinion on him. From what we've seen from one year of Shaq I'd say he's a 4 year guy with potential to be early entry if he makes significant improvement from year to year.
The past year it wasn't uncommon for 40% of the players on the court to have significant limitations offensively. Will be interesting to see how these shooters respond to having more talented teammates on the floor at all times. Shaq might not feel the pressure to be so aggressive but is that a good thing? With Jones, Petty, and hopefully Bruner demanding respect it wouldn't suprise me if Shaq leads the team in scoring this year. Has also been discussed that he could lose minutes to some of the new guys so what doea that say about the new guys??

Shaq may just be 3 years. If he improves from last year he should be special. Q we just don't really know. Primo was a possible one and done in one article i read.
whats insane is primo and alex t may be first round draft picks next year and probally are not going to start. hell of a job by coach oats so far. roll tide

whats insane is primo and alex t may be first round draft picks next year and probally are not going to start. hell of a job by coach oats so far. roll tide

I agree with this, but if they both truly are that good, I think you have to work them into the lineup by the seasons end.

on sirius they had a basketball preview and all 5 had us in their sleepers who they think will be playing well at the end of the season and make a run in the tournment. they all feel this is only the beginning of a new era for us. at camps and places like that, they are hearing more and more kids talk about alabama more so than they have heard in years. a couple said more than ever before. roll tide

on sirius they had a basketball preview and all 5 had us in their sleepers who they think will be playing well at the end of the season and make a run in the tournment. they all feel this is only the beginning of a new era for us. at camps and places like that, they are hearing more and more kids talk about alabama more so than they have heard in years. a couple said more than ever before. roll tide
eric bossi put in his pick for westley cardet (bama). could very easily become a 5 star.

I don't see how any kid could spend 5 minutes with Oats and not want to wear Crimson. His passion is noticeable in every interview. Would love to see what he's like in a recruit's house.

I don't see how any kid could spend 5 minutes with Oats and not want to wear Crimson. His passion is noticeable in every interview. Would love to see what he's like in a recruit's house.
he is certainly a good recruiter and is proving it

I sat on the floor seats behind the Bama bench a few times and the intensity Of this guy is amazing.
Now with the Top TEN class he’s bringing in this year is the icing on the cake.
He’s a keeper.

I actually don't think shaq is a 4 year player. I think he's 2-3 years. Many games last year he was our most important player. Its not like we could have the ball in kiras hands when the game was on the line. That was a turnover waiting to happen

I actually don't think shaq is a 4 year player. I think he's 2-3 years. Many games last year he was our most important player. Its not like we could have the ball in kiras hands when the game was on the line. That was a turnover waiting to happen
i really really like shaq. good shooter and all around player. i like his game and he is a valueable member of our team. i do not however think he will ever gain any thing by leaving early for the NBA.

good student. let him get his degree like donta did and then see where the cards fall

Reactions: sbisteve
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT