ADVERTISEMENT

Our Wide Receivers...

jd82tide

All American
Dec 21, 2012
Montgomery
Block their butts off and get after it. Dieter had a great TD springing block on Jalen's TD run. When Hurts takes off they do a great job of finding somebody in the secondary to get a body on. As a group...
Ridley - still best WR but not as many touches this year because of offensive style. I don't ever see him pouting and always blocking.
Stewart - looks like Jalen's security blanket. When he gets in trouble usually looks for Ardarius. He's having a great year and playing himself in NFL.
Dieter - wondered what it would be like to go from catching 90 balls to 9 so far. I guess he wanted to see what it was like to play with the big boys and get a shot at a ring. He's a great blocker and I feel like he'll make some big plays down the stretch.
Howard - just a great mismatch to have. He's getting more involved as year goes on
Diggs - young buck who has earned coaches trust. He'll be a playmaker for sure
Cam Sims - big target and explosive. He's getting in the mix more
Forrestall - seems very reliable outlet type guy who gets up field
Jacobs - out of backfield he's great at making people miss.
Foster - I don't know???? Heard lots of opinions and thoughts but can't figure out why he can't get back on the field. I watched him on the sidelines and looked engaged in the game.. always by the coaches side when we were on offense.. but just not getting in until real late. maybe still an injury issue???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News