ADVERTISEMENT

Outscored 26-2 on Points off Turnovers

lainey2020

All American
Gold Member
May 15, 2022
Thats almost impossible to overcome.

This team is tough and they will be back. This was one of those nights nothing went right. They also outscored us by more than 10 on second chance points after offensive rebounds.

Thats almost impossible to overcome.

This team is tough and they will be back. This was one of those nights nothing went right. They also outscored us by more than 10 on second chance points after offensive rebounds.
Out manned us tonight

If bama wants the crown, the team has to be tougher.

If the team learns from this, then it will help

Tennessee was the tougher team tonight. They also had a great defensive game plan and executed it to perfection. Hats off to Rick Barnes and Gregg Polinsky.
I respectfully disagree. The Vols were the "tougher team," but they were allowed to be by the refs. Our guys were being flatten/hacked/bullied, with no calls, while the Vols were allowed to commit assault. I'm not offering up escuses, these are facts! Of course we shot ourselves in the foot with 19 TOs.

Reactions: bet9 and lainey2020
You are not going to win games where you get beat 26-2 off turnovers. So many of our turnovers tonight were just plain silly, and totally self inflicted. We got crushed all game on the offensive boards. I was disappointed that we did not seem to make any adjustments coming in after being tied at HT, even though we had played very poorly.

You are not going to win games where you get beat 26-2 off turnovers. So many of our turnovers tonight were just plain silly, and totally self inflicted. We got crushed all game on the offensive boards. I was disappointed that we did not seem to make any adjustments coming in after being tied at HT, even though we had played very poorly.
Exactly @ Codie B and if l figured it right they got 14 second chance points after offensive rebounds and we got only 4. With that 10 points added to the 24 point difference in points off turnovers they outscored us by 34 points on second chance points.

Reactions: bet9 and Codie B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT