ADVERTISEMENT

Practice

btr

All American
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2001
Any recent word on how basketball practice is going?

Great question, we got a few nuggets after the first practice but that was it. I have no idea if these practices are closed to the media or not.

Come on can we get a vidio or something! This is excruciating. We had 30 minutes of practice film this time last year. Or just tell me if Bruner, Quinerly, Primo and Hilton are the real deal. Is JP handling the ball better? Can Herb hit a 3? Is Reese playing like he's recovered from his hip injury? How about our two guys coming of of knee injuries, how they looking. Is Shaq looking better in his second year? This

Come on can we get a vidio or something! This is excruciating. We had 30 minutes of practice film this time last year. Or just tell me if Bruner, Quinerly, Primo and Hilton are the real deal. Is JP handling the ball better? Can Herb hit a 3? Is Reese playing like he's recovered from his hip injury? How about our two guys coming of of knee injuries, how they looking. Is Shaq looking better in his second year? This
Yeah man I don’t understand not having any info whatsoever. Maybe it’s actually just completely closed.

ADVERTISEMENT