ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Recruiting Recruiting Nuggets for 2025 Guys

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
2025 is going to be a very interesting cycle for Alabama. They took a full class in 2024 with a class full of potential multi year guys, so how many will they take this year? Good question. I’d say likely 3-4 considering the amount of guys that will be leaving after this year. Here’s what I’m hearing on a few of them:

Davion Hannah:

Really talented 6’6 wing out of Link Academy. He’s got tremendous upside with a solid floor as well. I’m told Alabama is the leader for him at the moment. He’s fresh off a visit this past weekend

Hudson Greer

6’7 wing who can really shoot and handle the ball out of Lake Travis. Probably one of my favorite guys in this class. I’m told Alabama also is the favorite for him as well. I believe he had a visit scheduled this week but pushed it back to November I’m told.

Caleb Wilson

Top 5 player in the class will be on campus this weekend. Alabama is trailing 2-3 teams in this recruitment, but getting an official visit can obviously change things. Still do not expect him part of this class.

Mikel Brown Jr

5 star PG who visited Alabama this past spring has the Tide high up on his list. He contemplated reclassifying but decided against it. With Alabama missing on Jasper Johnson, Brown may become more of a priority even with 2 PGs expected to be on the roster next year with Holloway and Philon. I think Alabama is in his top 3, potentially the favorite right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News