ADVERTISEMENT

Refs

OatsMeal

All Conference
Apr 10, 2020
usually not one to blame the refs, but Arkansas shot 43 free throws to Bamas 8. Just awful. Probably wasn’t the deciding factor, and I don’t think we played well, but that’s just tough.

usually not one to blame the refs, but Arkansas shot 43 free throws to Bamas 8. Just awful. Probably wasn’t the deciding factor, and I don’t think we played well, but that’s just tough.

In the end it really was...when refs constantly disrupt the flow of a game, call a game one sided, put a team in foul trouble it can definitely be a deciding factor.
Imagine the frustration and it's effect offensively and what foul trouble can do defensively.

In the end it really was...when refs constantly disrupt the flow of a game, call a game one sided, put a team in foul trouble it can definitely be a deciding factor.
Imagine the frustration and it's effect offensively and what foul trouble can do defensively.

I totally agree man. We could never get in rhythm. Just sucks

I just hate when refs don't let them play... I've never been big on body fouls but I'm big on someone hitting the shooting arm.
I hate refs when they call fouls that never happened and when they miss a foul when a players hand or arm gets hit.
I also just hate refs.

Reactions: Codie B and frazor
some more bad play to start a road game on our part. But not a good look on officiating. They've always been outstanding in Fayetteville, figures. Sounded like an arena of 20k fans or maybe just virtual ones, and the refs were trying to impress every one . Hope we get those bitches in Nashville.

Reactions: grichards56
This ^^^
You nailed it.

Agreed. Even if the team had played better, the 43 - 8 FT advantage is hard to overcome. If the pigs hadn't missed so many the score would be even more lopsided.

Reactions: Codie B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT