ADVERTISEMENT

Rewatched Tennessee and LSU

Sweetlou10

All American
Dec 10, 2018
I’ve been wrecked with a virus last couple days so yesterday I rewatched the Tennessee and LSU games from the SEC tournament. One thing was abundantly clear: we lose both games without Juwan Gary. He’s just one of those guys who has a nose for the ball and he absolutely has to start next year. He’s an undersized forward who can’t shoot but who cares... he helps the team win. Even when he doesn’t get the rebound he’s often the guy who tipped it off the glass and kept it alive for someone else. Love the kid.

I’ve been wrecked with a virus last couple days so yesterday I rewatched the Tennessee and LSU games from the SEC tournament. One thing was abundantly clear: we lose both games without Juwan Gary. He’s just one of those guys who has a nose for the ball and he absolutely has to start next year. He’s an undersized forward who can’t shoot but who cares... he helps the team win. Even when he doesn’t get the rebound he’s often the guy who tipped it off the glass and kept it alive for someone else. Love the kid.
People kept asking me why he wasn’t playing more during the season, but it was because of his offensive game. When Bruner went down it gave him an opportunity and he took full advantage and ultimately took that spot from Bruner. He was a key reason we won the SEC

You’re feeling better?

People kept asking me why he wasn’t playing more during the season, but it was because of his offensive game. When Bruner went down it gave him an opportunity and he took full advantage and ultimately took that spot from Bruner. He was a key reason we won the SEC
Did our staff learn a lesson

Rodman did not have an offensive game either

He doesn’t have a refined offensive game for sure. But he scores because of offensive rebounds and put backs and getting himself in position in the paint to catch a tough pass and lay it in for 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT