ADVERTISEMENT

rumor

I don’t understand why Oats hasn’t recruited as well as Arkansas. I admit that he was caught off guard by losing 3 coaches and losing this many starters. But, he should have anticipated losing this many starters. Is his system not that attractive to kids on the portal?

I don’t understand why Oats hasn’t recruited as well as Arkansas. I admit that he was caught off guard by losing 3 coaches and losing this many starters. But, he should have anticipated losing this many starters. Is his system not that attractive to kids on the portal?
Bad post. Losing your whole staff made it extremely difficult to recruit and pick up transfers during this whole process. Bama got Sears back, good chance JQ comes back, and will get another big man. Bama is just fine.

Bad post. Losing your whole staff made it extremely difficult to recruit and pick up transfers during this whole process. Bama got Sears back, good chance JQ comes back, and will get another big man. Bama is just fine.
You are more optimistic than me. I hope you are the one that is correct.

We don't have Tyson and Walton money to throw at kids, plus we just lost all our assistants. But we aren't chopped liver in recruiting.

Reactions: lainey2020
We don't have Tyson and Walton money to throw at kids, plus we just lost all our assistants. But we aren't chopped liver in recruiting.
That is where current rules on NIL is wrong. It should be a cap on how much a school can offer. The whole concept was not well thought out.

That is where current rules on NIL is wrong. It should be a cap on how much a school can offer. The whole concept was not well thought out.
That’s why Saban and Sankey are off to D.C. to discuss with the govt.

Reactions: xcop

The concept you just proposed is illegal. Breaking the law is not well thought out.

No surprise you don't

The concept you just proposed is illegal. Breaking the law is not well thought out.
I’m not purposing breaking the rules. I’m just saying it isn’t fair for some schools that has big money backing them to have such of a advantage to get and hold on to players with NIL money. Just stating the obvious.

NIL

I’m not purposing breaking the rules. I’m just saying it isn’t fair for some schools that has big money backing them to have such of a advantage to get and hold on to players with NIL money. Just stating the obvious.

No, I didn't say breaking the rules. I said illegal. It would be illegal according to the united states government to place a limit on the amount of NIL money that people are allowed to make

That is why many schools are demanding Congress write a law to control it.

Cooperations should not be involved in given their preferred college program a advantage. This should only be for pro sports. College athletics should be about education only. If a player is good enough to get the big NIL$$$) he is in college the maximum of two years then earning millions on a signing bonus. This is the only way college sports is preserved as we have known it.

NIL should not be allowed to even be offered to attend a school, only after they have been on campus for a certain amount of time
The whole concept of being paid while receiving a education in a amateur sport is something I don’t agree with. This is a cheap shot at all amateur players that have gone before. Don’t even start with what the University, or coaches salaries are. The best coaches for the team that I pull for have been some of the highest payed coaches in their sport. I also like that my program has spent millions on upgrading everything in the program to enhance the recruiting process. Every program in the SEC has benefited from Being a member team in the SEC.

Reactions: lainey2020
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT