ADVERTISEMENT

Shelton State Women

aggietider

All American
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2012
I’ve watched them a couple times. Always been good but I’ve sat right behind their bench tonight just to listen to her coach. She’s legit. She coaches the right things. She isn’t up hollering and acting a fool just to do it. If there’s nothing to say, she doesn’t say it. And when there is, she’s on it. Doesn’t hurt that knows how to recruit better players than he competition either…

Every year we say the same thing, "Give her time, she's got a great recruiting class coming in."Bama is in the top 5 or so in football, basketball, softball, gymnastics, soccer, track & field, etc. That's in the nation, not 5th or 6th in the conference. Curry has had 10 years, longer than most of the above coaches, so how much longer do we give her. Does anyone know? Roll Tide!!

Personally never understood why Madonna Thompson has not moved on from Shelton. She is definitely a legit coach and has been very successful there. 22 seasons of 20 wins or more. She has won over 80% of her games as a coach and was a starter on Alabama's final four team. Pretty dang impressive.

Personally never understood why Madonna Thompson has not moved on from Shelton. She is definitely a legit coach and has been very successful there. 22 seasons of 20 wins or more. She has won over 80% of her games as a coach and was a starter on Alabama's final four team. Pretty dang impressive.
Wondered that myself. I wondered if her relationship status hurt her back in the day? And now it’s just to the point it would have to be Bama or she can just stay where she is and win and be happy?

Reactions: Holt Ironman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT