ADVERTISEMENT

Show Cause Order?

l understand he is a great recruiter and l will be glad to get him on board. Need him to get to work on the '24 Class ASAP. We also need at least 1 more front court player out of the portal for this year.
I think we'll get 2 more front court players, just not from the portal. Stevenson as a reclass guy and Sherrell as a December enrollee.

I wonder what’s going on in hiring the next coach if Oats was indeed waiting on coach Murphy to be cleared. Is there still a problem in the NCAA on hiring Murphy? Could it be that hiring him would put the program under the microscope of the NCAA? Has anyone heard any recent news on this hire?

At this point I'm wondering if we'll roll the news of the hire in with our annual July 3rd or 4th dump of NCAA rules crossed. Admit a few dozen secondary violations and an "oh by the way we hired a bball guy that had a show cause and maybe still has to do some weird follow up route to coach again".

At this point I'm wondering if we'll roll the news of the hire in with our annual July 3rd or 4th dump of NCAA rules crossed. Admit a few dozen secondary violations and an "oh by the way we hired a bball guy that had a show cause and maybe still has to do some weird follow up route to coach again".
I’ve never really understood why we admit to anything since the NCAA has shown over & over they can not do an investigation.

Still waiting to see if they doing anything that could be considered due diligence after Jeremy Pruitt’s testimony against Tennessee & Phillip Fulmer. I’m guessing not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT