ADVERTISEMENT

Some auburn news

PlaidandParquet

All American
Jul 9, 2020
Or rumor

5* freshman Sharief Cooper has not been practicing. No official word of course and seems au website guys have been instructed to nuke any thread or questions about it.

I believe pearl is as dirty as ever

Or rumor

5* freshman Sharief Cooper has not been practicing. No official word of course and seems au website guys have been instructed to nuke any thread or questions about it.

I believe pearl is as dirty as ever
what do you think the reason is?

Rumor is he practiced yesterday so I would still be shocked if he doesn’t play.

Auburn basketball has removed itself from the postseason due to the Chuck Person debacle. Guess they are hoping NCAA will go easy on them. Makes our tap on the wrist look good in comparison

Reactions: milso47
Sheriff Cooper has not practiced at all period. Lil tigger is lying

Per Jeff Borzello just now:

Sources to ESPN: Auburn five-star freshman Sharife Cooper hasn't practiced in weeks and is exploring potential options overseas while he awaits the findings of an NCAA investigation into his eligibility.
this just keeps getting better and better.

Reactions: jtr4dad
Well Cooper won’t be eligible. Auburn is already in the middle of trouble. Sounds like these things aren’t going away Tiger. Want to know why? Bc Pearl hasn’t gone away...

Well Cooper won’t be eligible. Auburn is already in the middle of trouble. Sounds like these things aren’t going away Tiger. Want to know why? Bc Pearl hasn’t gone away...
Pearl isn’t going away. he’s a great coach and an even better person. i don’t really give a shit if biased opposing fans think otherwise.

if he was coaching at bama you would not say that.
dude. i hate nick saban with the passion of a thousand fiery suns, the same way i hate bama.

but he is a legitimate good person, and does a lot of things that don’t make the news but make a difference in people’s lives. i have tremendous respect for who is probably the greatest coach of all time, regardless of me not liking him.

i can separate fandom from reality.

dude. i hate nick saban with the passion of a thousand fiery suns, the same way i hate bama.

but he is a legitimate good person, and does a lot of things that don’t make the news but make a difference in people’s lives. i have tremendous respect for who is probably the greatest coach of all time, regardless of me not liking him.

i can separate fandom from reality.
you made fun when we hired oats and you will pay for it.

Great coach. I don’t know how great of a person he is. But I know he’s a cheater.
Hope he enjoys getting his ass whipped by Nate Oats because it’s going to be a recurring thing for Bruce

Pearl isn’t going away. he’s a great coach and an even better person. i don’t really give a shit if biased opposing fans think otherwise.
Ohhh lil tigger gettin a mad on....be bery bery capull
tigger, you need to put a sock in it , everything you have said has been lies. You denied the severity of the investigations from the get go and made shit up. Go on back to the bunker....oh, I forgot, they don’t like you either...

if he was coaching at bama you would not say that.
yea but lets not forget all the pearlites on this board that were pissed when the cow college hired him. they wanted us to hire him. there were hundreds of them. i believe many are still on here

i wasnot one of the them. i never cared for the mighty pearl my self. i am also not fond of the cow college

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT