ADVERTISEMENT

stevenson and walters

l hope we can keep Stevenson. l know Walters isn't going anywhere, but have heard a little stuff that worries me about Stevenson

• Sad
Reactions: xcop
With this new transfer anytime you feel like, as many times as you feel like it, without having to sit out a season, the NIL, G league recruitment, etc, there is no honest guessing on what the BB roster will look like from one year to the next. I really do not know how BB coaches can deal with roster management anymore from year to year.

Reactions: lainey2020
With this new transfer anytime you feel like, as many times as you feel like it, without having to sit out a season, the NIL, G league recruitment, etc, there is no honest guessing on what the BB roster will look like from one year to the next. I really do not know how BB coaches can deal with roster management anymore from year to year.
Add in somewhat of a lack of commitment to basketball by the University, fans, and NIL and it’s going to be tough sledding going forward.

Add in somewhat of a lack of commitment to basketball by the University, fans, and NIL and it’s going to be tough sledding going forward.
I have to say that Oats has recruited pretty well considering the limitations though. He has a good class coming in next year, and has done well in the portal overall. The BB program looks in better shape than the football program right now imop.

Reactions: winin11
I don't think there is a lack of commitment by the University, and I have been a season ticket holder for 25 years. The fan base is usually packed for SEC games and ranked teams that come to Tuscaloosa. I wonder how many people that gripe about the fan base actually go to any games.

I don't think there is a lack of commitment by the University, and I have been a season ticket holder for 25 years. The fan base is usually packed for SEC games and ranked teams that come to Tuscaloosa. I wonder how many people that gripe about the fan base actually go to any games.
Our last 2 home games were sellouts, as are 4 of our remaining 5. Fan support is as good as it has ever been.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT