ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Kentucky Fandom

Vaughnbama

All American
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2009
All over the world, the word is out, yelled high and low by Kentucky fans, that Alabama has the best coach in the SEC. Every recruit is hearing that and they are hearing it from the Kentucky fans. Personally, I believe they are telling the truth and Tomorrow I would welcome anyone that decides to forgo the NBA draft to consider transferring to Alabama, so they can play for Coach Oats.

In the meantime, just in case,, if I was Greg Byrne, Bryan Hodgson's and Bryce Drew's phone numbers would be on my speed dial. Hodgson is and excellent recruiter and nothing would change at Alabama other than the name of the Coach. Bryce Drew was is a bad situation at Vandy, but has proven he can coach and recruit at Grand Canyon.

In other words, if Kentucky calls Coach Oats, he is going to listen. Coach Oats plays the analytics and the Analytics say that if you take the Kentucky job you had better get a lot of money up front, because there is a 50% chance you will be on the street in three years. At Kentucky you had better make tow final fours every three years and win one National Title. Kentucky fans will not accept that there are twenty teams out there capable on making the Final Four every year, in addition to Kentucky. Auburn, Tennessee, Florida, Arkansas, North Carolina, Duke, Virginia, UConn, Creighton, Marquette, Illinois, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Texas, Baylor, Kansas, Kansas State, Arizona, Oregaon, UCLA, Washington, Louisville, Houston, Syracuse, Indiana and Purdue expect to make the Final Four every year when the season starts and they all usually have teams that are capable.

I am thrilled that Kentucky fans think Alabama has a coach that is in that class of coaches at those schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News