ADVERTISEMENT

The 3-pointer: Three takeaways from Alabama's win against LSU

The Tide was on fire! I enjoyed every second of it. I like the way Oats got on em in the 2nd half when they lost focus. Keep rollin fellas!
RTR!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: lainey2020 and bet9
It’s nice to have a good, knowledgeable announcer for a change 😃😃
The kept complaining about the game, though. I have never really seen announcers do that. They ended our game coverage and moved it to ESPN News. I can’t count how many times I have had to watch some terrible game waiting for ours to start or watch it on the ESPN app.

The kept complaining about the game, though. I have never really seen announcers do that. They ended our game coverage and moved it to ESPN News. I can’t count how many times I have had to watch some terrible game waiting for ours to start or watch it on the ESPN app.
I, honestly, can say that I don’t listen to them that closely. I am, usually, too sucked into the game. Maybe, it is the pace of BB vs football, but it is strange that I notice the football commentators much more than the BB commentators. I just thought it was great to hear an announcer state that Bama is playing the best BB in the country right now. It has been a longggggg time, if ever, since I have heard that.

• Haha
Reactions: therealsquid
What a dominating performance! Always great to pound LSU! RTR!
That was not dominating/ far from it. LSU is horrible and has now lost 10 games in a row.
Good road win but defense was not very good for first 30 minutes of game and Bama only had 4 offensive rebounds all day.
Refs were horrible as well.

Reactions: winin11
The Tide was on fire! I enjoyed every second of it. I like the way Oats got on em in the 2nd half when they lost focus. Keep rollin fellas!
RTR!!!!!
They did lose focus. Did not hit a field goal for the last 7:32 of the game.

Boy, some of yall need to actually read the article! Yall really going at James and this is an old ass article.

Needless to say I see @pwestbro61 was quick to jump in as usual. Any time he gets a chance to take jabs at Alabama sports he'll be there!

Needless to say I see @pwestbro61 was quick to jump in as usual. Any time he gets a chance to take jabs at Alabama sports he'll be there!
I only speak the truth/ which some just cannot handle.
Tide is having a great season/ but no bucket for last 7:33 of the game will bite them come tourney time.

By the way/ Oklahoma is losing by 31 tonight vs West Virginia. 🤔🤔

ADVERTISEMENT