ADVERTISEMENT

The First Tournament Outlook of 2022

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
I typically wait until February to do these breakdowns, but since we will be having our 2nd child (girl) on Wednesday I’m going to do it now.

Alabama is #22 in NET, #2 SOS, #4 in RPI, and #1 RPI SOS.

They’re 6-4 in Q1 games ( 5-1 in Q1a and 1-3 in Q1b)

They’re 2-1 in Q2 games

They’re 6-2 in Q3 games

They have not played any Q4 games

The average NET win is 63 and average NET loss is 83. That’s very strong on both accounts.

Alabama has NET wins against: 1, 3, 4, 10, and 12. That’s incredible. The tournament committee has shown in the past they want to see who they beat not who they lost to. Alabama is as strong as any in the country in that regard.

Alabama faces #6 Auburn and #8 UK this week. One win and that is as good as you could’ve imagined they’d do in this 3 game stretch.

Prediction: Right now I have Alabama finishing 20-11 right now which would likely have them as a 4/5 seed.

I typically wait until February to do these breakdowns, but since we will be having our 2nd child (girl) on Wednesday I’m going to do it now.

Alabama is #22 in NET, #2 SOS, #4 in RPI, and #1 RPI SOS.

They’re 6-4 in Q1 games ( 5-1 in Q1a and 1-3 in Q1b)

They’re 2-1 in Q2 games

They’re 6-2 in Q3 games

They have not played any Q4 games

The average NET win is 63 and average NET loss is 83. That’s very strong on both accounts.

Alabama has NET wins against: 1, 3, 4, 10, and 12. That’s incredible. The tournament committee has shown in the past they want to see who they beat not who they lost to. Alabama is as strong as any in the country in that regard.

Alabama faces #6 Auburn and #8 UK this week. One win and that is as good as you could’ve imagined they’d do in this 3 game stretch.

Prediction: Right now I have Alabama finishing 20-11 right now which would likely have them as a 4/5 seed.
I'll take that. Congratulations, too. Y'all keep having younguns.

Congratulations to You and the Misses Harper, I pray all goes well Wed. Thanks for the information hopefully we can keep it rolling, yesterday was fun to watch and the crowd was awesome!! Roll Tide!!

ADVERTISEMENT