ADVERTISEMENT

the job coach oats

mr4bama

All American
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2017
has done in a short period of time is unbelievable. to keep this thing going it will start with recruiting. a few names that we need to keep this thing going in the 2022 class, i would start with 6-7 small forward brandon miller from tennessee. his father played football at bama and would be a big time get for oats. another would be 6-4 shooting guard shaeden sharpe originally from canada which i think we lead for. scotta henderson is 6-3 and can do it all but as of now is a big auburn lean. recruits watching bama this year can only be a good thing. i think we get bediako and maybe 1 more for this year and then concentrate on 2022. i dont think basketball has ever been any brighter arounnd t-town and thats saying alot. cm, wimp, and gotfried had their moments but i think coach oats can take us farther. roll tide my bama brothers

has done in a short period of time is unbelievable. to keep this thing going it will start with recruiting. a few names that we need to keep this thing going in the 2022 class, i would start with 6-7 small forward brandon miller from tennessee. his father played football at bama and would be a big time get for oats. another would be 6-4 shooting guard shaeden sharpe originally from canada which i think we lead for. scotta henderson is 6-3 and can do it all but as of now is a big auburn lean. recruits watching bama this year can only be a good thing. i think we get bediako and maybe 1 more for this year and then concentrate on 2022. i dont think basketball has ever been any brighter arounnd t-town and thats saying alot. cm, wimp, and gotfried had their moments but i think coach oats can take us farther. roll tide my bama brothers
I think Harper said he expected Dunning to leave the state. What are your thoughts?

Reactions: Sheerperfection
zocko littleton is a heavy bama lean. he is a 6-3 point guard that has fallen in the rankings but probally a take.

Last edited:
Reactions: bet9 and Codie B
ADVERTISEMENT