ADVERTISEMENT

The Makings of a GREAT college football year!

Rotijona

All American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2013
Richmond, VA
Thinking about how this year has gone and what could likely happen, this year easily becomes one of my all time favorites:

So Far:
  • We start the year unsure about our QB and still curb stomp blue blood Southern Cal.
  • We get sweet revenge with a great comeback victory over Ole Miss.
  • We go into Tennessee and embarrass them on their home field. (growing up in Tennessee this is especially good for me)
  • Domination over top ten ranked aTm, throwing their season into a tailspin.
  • Yes, traveling to Baton Rouge and shutting out LSU...@ night, in death valley...Boom!
Still to Come:

• We finish the regular season man handling the west Georgia boys. Bragging rights for another year and crushing their dreams.
  • We meet up again with UT in the SEC Championship game and beat the crap out of them for a second time in one year...I can't hardly contain my excitement about that possibility.
  • We dominate in the first round of the playoffs...(Wisconsin, Louisville, Penn St. ???)
  • OSU making the playoffs NOT winning their own division. It is just sweet after listening to them for years say we did not deserve to be in the National championship game.
  • Sweet revenge again, demonstrating that the buckeyes and little man Urban, are no match for the Tide! We take care of business and win number 17.
It is a great time to be a Bama fan!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.