4) Washington
5) Ohio St
6) Louisville
7) Wisconsin
8) Penn St.
9) Auburn
10) Texas A&M

Side Notes : Clemson / This team started the first half of the season being
sloppy and turning the ball over, this includes some surprising average play from
their star QB, Deshawn Watson. But ever since the NC ST game, they have stepped
it up and are starting to play with more consistency and crispness. I feel the real
difference between this team and last yrs squad, is the fact that Clemson is a little
better on defense this time out. The individual talent might have been a little better on
last yrs defense, but this yrs defense is better as a UNIT!

Alabama / This team has the best defense in the nation and if, and when, they
get a little better consistency from Hurts in the passing game, this team could be-
come almost impossible to beat. I also have some concerns about Griffith's kicking consistency as well, special teams have a habit of being a really important factor
in winning national titles.

Michigan / This is a really good football team and earlier in the year, it looked like
this team was too one dimensional and depended too heavily on their defense and
running game to win games. This has been a great formula in the past winning titles,
but now days, you need to be balanced with the passing game as well. Michigan's QB
Speith has given the Wolverines just that, balance! My question is just how good is
this team? They have had a cup cake schedule for the most part, so i want to see
how this team responds to better competition down the line. Again, this Michigan
team is good, but how good?

Washington / This is another balanced, good, and well coached team, but again
the question is,how good? Washington doesn't exactly play against the better teams
in the country, but you can still tell this team executes at a high level which is impres-
sive in any conference. It may sound hilarious to some, but Wash St, might be a team
down the road, that could give Washington some issues. Regardless, Washington is
still a good team and will have something to say about who gets in the final 4, but again,
i wouldn't be shocked if they get beat in the last game of the yr with rival Washington St
who is playing pretty good ball now.

Ohio St / After beating down the 10th ranked Nebraska team 62-3, i'm starting to
see the team i thought they would be. When you only have 8 starting players return
from the yr before, you can expect some growing pains through the year, but after
the Penn St loss, you could see this team start to gel and peak at the right time. OSU
has beaten both Wisky & Nebraska, both top 10 teams, so they definitely deserve to
be in the top 5.

Louisville / This is a really good team, especially offensively and did i mention they
probably have the best player in the country playing for them at the most critical pos-
ition on the field with QB Lamar Jackson? This team has a decent defense but i am
just curious if they are ready to step up and compete with the better offenses going in
to the last stretch of the season.

Wisconsin / This team is a very well coached and great defensive team and
the offense is getting better and better as the season goes along. Wisconsin has
good wins against LSU and Nebraska while suffering their only loss to my number 5
team in Ohio St, so they definitely deserve a top 10 ranking

Penn St. / This team is probably one of the most underrated teams in the country
& you never ever hear anything about them, but this team has quietly been playing
very well as of late, which includes a win over Ohio St and a thumping of a usually a
tough home team in Iowa. I would pay close attention to this team as we go down the
last few games of the season.

Auburn / Auburn continues to get better and better, that is, when Sean White is healthy.
Auburn has a great running game with a efficient QB, but also has a great defense to
compliment that offense, so this team is a very dangerous team for anyone to play going
forward.

Texas A&M / Even though, this team lost to Miss St, i still feel they are a really good
team, but it seems every contender that loses to Alabama, experiences post game
fatigue and just can't keep it together after the loss.Trevor Knight for most of that game
didn't play either as a result of an injury, but Miss St came to play and deserved to win.
A*M just strikes me as a team that is immature and doesn't realize you can't let up let
up any week in the SEC or you will get beat.

Vandy + 3 vs Missouri, Wyoming - 7 vs UNLV, Georgia + 10 vs Auburn, Navy + 2
vs Tulsa, Tennessee - Win, Money line vs Kentucky, Old Dominion - 2 1/2 vs Southern
Miss, West Va + 2 1/2 vs Texas, Washington - Win,Money line vs USC, Florida St -
- 21 vs Boston College, Florida - 11 vs South Carolina, Auburn - Win,Money line, VS
Georgia, Kent St + 20 1/2 vs Western Michigan, A&M - Win,Money line vs Ole Miss,
Oklahoma - Win,Money line, VS Baylor, Ok St vs Texas Tech under 90

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News