ADVERTISEMENT

The Road to Number 1

Great article ..

I got questions:

How is quinerly handling his role with the emergence of Sears and Jayden ?

Are the coaches surprised at the level of play from rylan and Jayden ?

Has Nimari hit full stride ?

Who do you think is the better player at this point of the season or even overall : Brandon Miller or Jabari smith ?

Great article ..

I got questions:

How is quinerly handling his role with the emergence of Sears and Jayden ?

Are the coaches surprised at the level of play from rylan and Jayden ?

Has Nimari hit full stride ?

Who do you think is the better player at this point of the season or even overall : Brandon Miller or Jabari smith ?
1) Quinerly is a veteran and leader on the team. He’s handling his role great and doing what’s asked of him. Very unselfish.
2) They knew both were great players, but I believe coaches are more surprised by Jaden so far. He has been more of a scorer than they had anticipated. Everyone knew Rylan could shoot.
3) Nimari seems to be nearly up to speed. That injury mid season was bad timing but he’s bounced back great
4) Give me Brandon over Jabari any day. Jabari couldn’t carry a team. Brandon can.

Here are my thoughts looking back at the road to Number 1 for Alabama

This isn’t the first 12-0 conference start in program history. The Rocket Eight won the SEC with a perfect 14-0 record, becoming the first team in conference history to finish league play undefeated.

Reactions: lainey2020
Yep/could see it coming from a mile away.
I rarely bet football or BB games anymore, but I bet on Tennessee tonight. It is the only BB game I bet on this year, so I guess I have to say I saw this coming too, though I still hoped to lose my $. I just can’t get over the # of unforced, silly turnovers.

Not upset by the loss really but then again I didn't get to watch the game. From the sound of it and the score Bama got forced into playing Tennessee's game and may have had to battle the refs a bit too. This team won't be ready to make a final four run if they keep skating by everybody by 20 points. They lost on the road in a competitive game against a team that has flirted with being a top 5 team for a while. I don't care about being number 1 I just want a 1 seed. Even losing the SEC tournament championship may not even be a bad thing for this team if they can get there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT