ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on the last nights game 11/18

Jordan Harper

Head Basketball Analyst
Staff
Dec 28, 2011
Florence, AL
  • We got a bounce back win to give us momentum going to Las Vegas Monday, which will be huge facing Valpo who is good and has one of the best big men in the country
  • The 3 was clicking tonight and when that happens with our team, we can take over a ball game. Our defense, hustle, and physicality is off the charts. If we can get some consistent shooting, we may can make a run in conference play.
  • Armond, Hale, and AJ really came to play off the bench tonight. AJ reminds me of Coleman but better I think. He is more active on defense (even blocked a jump shot straight up) and he has a sweet floater that I'm sure his dad taught him. That's the player we all thought Hale would be. Davis is the X factor for our team. He is the best shooter on the team so we have to get him going. He showed how smooth he is shooting last night.
  • Finally, we didn't play good last night, and won by 18. Took a lot of bad shots, bad turnovers, and dumb decisions. But that's okay, those are all teachable. This team will only get better as the year goes on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News