ADVERTISEMENT

Trae Young and the Atlanta Hawks

Perrybama

Rookie
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2008
A few years ago, Trae Young and the Oklahoma Sooners came to Coleman and lost, but I think everyone saw how good Trae Young could be. Now this yung man is carrying the Atlanta Hawks on his back and it appears that the Hawks have taken the best team in the East (by record) to the brink of elimination. Now I don't expect the Sixers to fold again like last night and only score four points in the last four minutes; however, you have to be impressed with what the Hawks have accomplished with as little as they have. I really don't think the Hawks would be a match for either the Bucks or the Nets, but I didn't think they could take the Sixers this far.

A few years ago, Trae Young and the Oklahoma Sooners came to Coleman and lost, but I think everyone saw how good Trae Young could be. Now this yung man is carrying the Atlanta Hawks on his back and it appears that the Hawks have taken the best team in the East (by record) to the brink of elimination. Now I don't expect the Sixers to fold again like last night and only score four points in the last four minutes; however, you have to be impressed with what the Hawks have accomplished with as little as they have. I really don't think the Hawks would be a match for either the Bucks or the Nets, but I didn't think they could take the Sixers this far.
The playoffs are a guards world and the Sixers best two players don’t exactly fit in it. But Trae Young does!

I have never seen a player that will not even attempt to shoot the basketball like Ben Simmons. How can you become the number one pick in the NBA draft, not being able to even attempt to shoot the ball? But yeah you could tell Trey Young was the real deal. JQ could mimic his game after Young, they are about the same size with similar skill sets..

I’ll eat some crow. I thought he was just gunna be just a great college player and not an NBA guy. Thought that size would catch up with him in the league.

Trae is and will be a star in the league. One thing that I think is getting lost is how good his team is though. It's not really him dragging a bunch of bums through. They have 3-4 cold blooded shooters and Capella is a top rebounder and defender in the game. I like their chances to finish off Philly.

Trae Young is playing well! Most knew he was good before playing in Coleman against Bama.

Hawks, like Falcons, and Georgia Bulldogs are great teasers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT