ADVERTISEMENT

Tribute Idea for Fluff

Have one seat empty in the student section, a seat that was occupied by him. Every home game, a student gets selected to use that seat for the game.

Kind of a Chucky mullins number type tribute, in another form

Thoughts?
Must wear a plaid sport coat or vest [loudest & brightest plaid] and his trademark hachimaki [karate head band] & Bama hard hat

Have one seat empty in the student section, a seat that was occupied by him. Every home game, a student gets selected to use that seat for the game.

Kind of a Chucky mullins number type tribute, in another form

Thoughts?
i did not know fluff but seems like a great guy. i knowed chucky and have never met nobody like him and probally never will.

Would be great if a donor would endow a major fund to support the Crimson Chaos in Fluff's name (The Fluffopotamus Crimson Chaos President). If a large enough endowment could be raised, you could see 5 to 10 students getting a nice stipend to lead that group every year.
Also I don't know Fluff at all, but imagine he would have liked the goal to have been to develop the reputation of our student section as the best in the nation. Imagine passing the Cameron Krazies. There is work to be done but Alabama is on a roll and no reason we can't accomplish that.
The way fluff traveled with the team was amazing and I think with attending virtual classes becoming more acceptable, no reason we can't have a committed student section show up at every game everywhere.

You bring in a selected Bama Hoops student supporter, they wear a plaid coat, shades and headband

Let them be recognized as the Fluff stand in before the game tips

Reactions: pfaud001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT