ADVERTISEMENT

@USA tonight

budog

All American
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2005
I know South Alabama had a pretty good team last year finishing 21-12 in the Sunbelt. Their top 2 scorers from that team were Charles Manning Jr. 15.4 (transfer from LSU) and Jay Jay Chandler 15.2. I know that Chandler is gone, but I can’t seem to find anything on Manning Jr., when I look him up he still appears to be a part of the Jaguars team, but he has yet to play this year so he could possibly be hurt.

Leading the way for USA this year thus far is Isaiah Moore 6”1 & 190 lbs. scoring 16.5 ppg while averaging 9 assists. Kevin Samuel 7”0 and 265 lbs. is averaging 13 ppg and 9 boards to go along with 3 blocks per game so taking the ball to the hole might not be as easy tonight as it has been against Longwood and Liberty. South Alabama is 1-1 on the young season.

Vegas opened Bama at 13.5 and 147.5 and it was immediately bet down to 12.5 and 147.5

The 9:00 start time on ESPN U is just to late for me to make the trip down to Mobile, so you guys that live down there get out tonight and make some noise.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Last edited:
I know South Alabama had a pretty good team last year finishing 21-12 in the Sunbelt. Their top 2 scorers from that team were Charles Manning Jr. 15.4 (transfer from LSU) and Jay Jay Chandler 15.2. I know that Chandler is gone, but I can’t seem to find anything on Manning Jr., when I look him up he still appears to be a part of the Jaguars team, but he has yet to play this year so he could possibly be hurt.

Leading the way for USA this year thus far is Isaiah Moore 6”1 & 190 lbs. scoring 16.5 ppg while averaging 9 assists. Kevin Samuel 7”0 and 265 lbs. is averaging 13 ppg and 9 boards to go along with 3 blocks per game so taking the ball to the hole might not be as easy tonight as it has been against Longwood and Liberty. South Alabama is 1-1 on the young season.

Vegas opened Bama at 13.5 and 147.5 and it was immediately bet down to 12.5 and 147.5

The 9:00 start time on ESPN U is just to late for me to make the trip down to Mobile, so you guys that live down there get out tonight and make some noise.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
Very nice breakdown!

Charles Manning Jr actually went pro. So they lost their top two scorers, but their big guy down low is a grown man.

I don’t disrespect other teams, but this USA team is not good at all. It’ll be a wild atmosphere and Alabama’s young guys need to get past it, but this should not be a close game.

For anyone going:

All tickets, merchandise and concessions purchases are debit/credit card only

Limited upper level $15.00 general admission tickets remain available as a walkup purchase

Doors will open at 7:30 PM ahead of the 9:00 PM tip.

The primary parking lot (Lot 401) is sold out to South Alabama Men's Basketball season ticket holders. See the map below for all FREE parking areas around the Mitchell Center

11445193.png

15 minutes until game time and Bama now sits at 11.5 and the total has moved up to 150.5

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Reactions: lainey2020
15 minutes until game time and Bama now sits at 11.5 and the total has moved up to 150.5

ROLL TIDE!!!!
It is on ESPNU, but the BG / Toledo football game is only in the 3rd Qtr still. I hope they move it to another ESPN channel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT