ADVERTISEMENT

Wanted to share this Jeremy Pruitt quote

Ben_Jones

All American
Aug 4, 2011
Mostly Tuscaloosa, Ala.
Looking through some of what he said to reporters (I may post the whole thing if I get time, but no guarantees), and this one stood out:

As part of helping make Alabama what it has been over the last 6 years, was there a quality you wanted to impart on this one?

“Let me say this first: I didn’t help make Alabama a program. Alabama was a program long before I was ever born. So, I kind of forgot what you asked after you said that."

Well, over the last 6 or 7 years, you did have a role in that. Was there anything you took from that which you wanted to impart here, from an organizational or institutional...

"Yeah, I think one thing that we’d like to do is create the standard and the expectations here and do it over and over and hold everybody accountable that don’t do it the way that we want them to do it. I think that’s what you have to do in any organization if you want to have success. You have to define the roles for the individuals in the organization and if they do it right, you pat them on the back. If they don't, you have to correct them.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News